Chat visibility bug?

Hey,

we are using the latest version of Zammad. I tried to integrate the Chat on a separate website.
If I choose “open with button” everything is fine. If I choose the method “auto open chat” the chat pops up but content div missing. Only the shadows of the chat and the title bar shows up. If I click on the blue title bar, the chat collapses and reopens with full content visible.

Before title bar click:

After title bar click:

I checked the css styles: The css classes do not match between auto opening on page load and clicking on the title bar to reopen the chat window to make content visible. “zammad-chat-is-open” is missing in the div on auto load. Is this a bug?
I am not that js bro to inject the needed stylesheet in the div, perhaps anyone can share a workaround?

Thanks for assistance!
Jan

Hi,

I managed to integrate the chat into my WordPress site without any issues.

It looks lie the CSS of your site makes something funny with the chat window. I would start debugging there (in case you need a CSS developer/guru which did implement your wordpress).

Hey Bozo0511,

thanks for your reply.
I have created a standalone html page for our chat. There is no CMS or any other content.
I’ll try it after the current zammad update.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.