- Used Zammad version: 6.0.0-1690963756.4ddfd64b.jammy
- Used Zammad installation type: source
- Operating system: Ubuntu 22.04
- Browser + version: Multiple. Chrome Firefox Edge. Multiple computers and operating systems.
- Notifications check boxes save when I click save
- Notifications check boxes do not save when I click save
- Check desired settings in notifications and click save
This also does not work in the duplicate detection screen when you click save.
There is nothing in production.log that I can see regarding this issue. It is also of note that we are running a QA instance with the same version and it does not have this issue. I’m wondering if there are any additional log locations I should be looking at. I’ve uploaded some screenshots of the settings I’ve mentioned.