Change font dimension

Hi,

it’s possibile change the font size, in css style i have “font-family:‘Helvetica New’, Helvetica, Arial, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 12px;”

Thanks a lot

Hi @wpdevpaginesi,

I assume you’re talking about the CSS of mails send by Zammad. If so, I’ve got good news. Your can change the default (font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 12px;) by running the following command in the Zammad rails console. Here’s a simple example increasing the font size from 12px to 13px:

Setting.set('html_email_css_font', 'font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;')

Please note that the last ; is not necessary, I learned that Zammad already sets it (seems hardcoded). At least at the moment.

@thorsteneckel if this is not intented, let me know, I’ll create a issue.

Hi @MrGeneration - you’re right. It’s not mandatory. However, the two places where the setting is used are not consistent. I added the trailing ; to the place where it was missing.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.