Change Default Font

Hello
I am on Zammad 3.0
This issue only occurred after upgrade to version 3 and in past ( All versions ) i easily modified font-family successfully with same method.
For example in /opt/zammad/public/assets i edit the following file ( is referenced in body of main page)
“application-73e7d9bf43e8e0b1c9c3dd83840ed03b2e08244b68ee7cdb0c3b40d224d2924d.css”
And update font-family:tahoma,…
The isuue: Now in version 3 of zammad New font do not apply and after refresh and clear cache show the default font-family.

Can you please be a bit more specific?
Does the font not show up in the whole Zammad or just in some places like Knowledgebase?

Also please note that you should use the custom css directory, that’s really the better approach:

Don’t forget to precompile.

Yes sure!
Does the font not show up in the whole Zammad or just in some places like Knowledgebase? whole Zammad
use the custom css directory : Would you please give me a sample? For example to change whole Zammad font-family to tahoma
precompile! I use “zammad run rake assets:precompile” is okey?

Regards

You’ll want to manually overwrite

body {
    font-family: "Tahoma" !important;
}

Above is absolutely untested, fiddling might be needed.

yes, absoluely correct! :+1:

1 Like

Thank you.
Would you please tell me exact path of this custom css file ?
body {
font-family: “Tahoma” !important;
}

Just add a custom-css file (any name would do, e.g. my-super-font.css) into the custom directory, precompile and you should be good to go.

1 Like

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

This technique working perfect but not effect on knowledge-base public area. What will be solution?

Sorry but that’s how far I can help you with.
I did a short check and it gets inherited from body{} - you have to fiddle further on your own.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.