Can't get "ignore message" working

• Used Zammad version: 5.1x
  • Used Zammad installation type: Package
  • Operating system: Ubuntu 20.04
  • Browser + version: Chrome/100.0.4896.75

Expected behavior:

• Postmaster filter should ignore all messages sent to my configured email address, as a first rule evaluated in alphabetical order

Actual behavior:

• No messages are ignored

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

• I have emails that I wish to have tickets created for, and many emails that I do not wish to have tickets created for. I am setting up filters to categorize the messages I want tickets created for. I’d like to have all other emails ignored. I read that postmaster filters were evaluated in alphabetical order, and that the last match wins.

So I created a filter that

With additional filters beneath that one that would create tickets for messages I want to retain. For good measure, I moved that filter to the bottom, and still no dice. No messages were ignored.

Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks

Please ensure that the email address of your TO clause is really the TO that’s in the email article.
Some email servers (like Exchange) love to rewrite recipients depending on their configuration - this may be root of your issue.

The functionality itself and the way you configured it does work and is correct.

Ok, thanks for confirming, I will dig into that.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.