- Used Zammad version: 5.1x
- Used Zammad installation type: Package
- Operating system: Ubuntu 20.04
- Browser + version: Chrome/100.0.4896.75
- Postmaster filter should ignore all messages sent to my configured email address, as a first rule evaluated in alphabetical order
- No messages are ignored
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- I have emails that I wish to have tickets created for, and many emails that I do not wish to have tickets created for. I am setting up filters to categorize the messages I want tickets created for. I’d like to have all other emails ignored. I read that postmaster filters were evaluated in alphabetical order, and that the last match wins.
So I created a filter that
With additional filters beneath that one that would create tickets for messages I want to retain. For good measure, I moved that filter to the bottom, and still no dice. No messages were ignored.
Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks