Can't creat the Adminuser in the first steps

Infos:

• Used Zammad version: 5.1.1
  • Used Zammad installation type: package
  • Operating system: Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)
  • Browser + version: Firefox 100.0.2 (64-Bit)
  • Database: MariaDB

Expected behavior:

• finish the installation

Actual behavior:

• shell mysql:
    1: from /opt/zammad/vendor/bundle/ruby/2.7.0/gems/mysql2-0.5.3/lib/mysql2/client.rb:131:in block in query’
    /opt/zammad/vendor/bundle/ruby/2.7.0/gems/mysql2-0.5.3/lib/mysql2/client.rb:131:in _query': Mysql2::Error: Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (zammad.translations, CONSTRAINT fk_rails_d6e6d9635d FOREIGN KEY (created_by_id) REFERENCES users (id)) (ActiveRecord::InvalidForeignKey)

• shell postgresql:
    ERROR: insert or update on table "translations" violates foreign key constraint "fk_rails_d6e6d9635d" (PG::ForeignKeyViolation) DETAIL: Key (created_by_id)=(1) is not present in table "users".

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

• reinstall MariaDB
  • reinstall Zammad
  • reinstall the OS
  • change the db-Server (localhost & external server)
  • check the db-variable
  • del fk from table zammad.translations
  • change to postgresql

Hello, i don’t know, why the zammad can’t finish the installation for mysql. I can’t create a user over #getting_started/admin (id 1 not found) or mysql. I have nothing idee how i can fix it.

Having the same issue…
Have you found a fix?!

HI,

It looks like Zammad is not installed correctly, the “-” user is not setup, this user is setting up the first admin user. If Zammad can’t fing the “-” user, the first admin user can’t be set up.

Here is the documentation to our documentation:

If you need assistance with the installation, you can book a workshop here:

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.