- Used Zammad version: 4.1.x
- Used Zammad installation type: Hosted
- Operating system: Hosted
- Browser + version: 91.0.4472.106 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)
- Connecting to M365 with admin@onmicrososft account to connect Mail Accounts
- 500: We’re sorry, but something went wrong.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
I also created a Secret ID but still can’t connect.
Did I miss something ? As the documentation is not so clear about it.
Because the documentation isn’t so deep on how to configure the App Registration, the support helped me and could fix the problem.
You have to copy the VALUE (Wert) not the Client ID
How can we improve the documentation?
Is it a wording issue or is the screencast not showing clearly enough?
It seems that I had a link to a documentation where this wasn’t clear enough with that.
Looked it up more exactly and found
This Documentation is perfect.
So you can’t improve but I can improve by reading and searching better
The failure was on my side, I’m sorry.
But maybe if someone is also like me and is google the same thing, he will find this article here
This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.