I cannot delete the gmail account integration from Zammad. Until recently i was using gmail, to receive emails from an actual pop3 account and then Zammad on top, to receive the email from gmail.
Because gmail took time to receive the emails some time, I removed the gmail from the equation.
So I tried to setup Zammad to receive emails directly from my email account.
No this works, but I cannot delete the existing gmail from Zammad.
Is there a rails console command to do this?
- Used Zammad version: 3.4.x
- Used Zammad installation source: sourc
- Operating system: Debian
- Browser + version: Chrome 85.0.x
- It should delete the gmail account from gmail channels menu
- We receive an error
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Add a gmail account
- Deactivate account
- (Add the same account as plain pop3 account)
- Try to delete it (?)