- Used Zammad version: 4.0.x
- Used Zammad installation type: (source, package, docker-compose, …) : package on Ubuntu 20.04
- Operating system: macOS Catalina 10.15.7
- Browser + version: Google Chrome Version 91.0.4472.114
- Number of staff using Zammad : 30
- Number of emails received and sent per day : 300 to 400
- When you click once on update, emails must be sent by zammad only once
- Sometimes (not all of the time) some emails are sent by zammad hundreds of times or thousands of times, like if there is an endless loop trying to send the email to the recipient
- Try to send an email from zammad to 2 or 3 recipients and join a file that is more than 5 or 6 Mo to the email.
Our email settings (with SSL) in Zammad are : For Inbound : pop settings / For outbound smtp with port 587
We also have to restart zammad service several times every day, because the email fetching process stop working several times a day.
thanks for your help to solve this matter!