since a couple of days we’re facing a strange issue with zammad
- Used Zammad version: zammad=3.4.0-4
- Used Zammad installation source: univention-appcenter, docker image
- Operating system: UCS
- Browser + version:
- every 20 to 60 seconds tar.gz files like 20201025085308_zammad_files.tar.gz flooding the diskspace in /var/lib/univention-appcenter/apps/zammad/data/backup/
- when the zammad container is stopped, there won’t be any archives added
- as soon as I start the container again, it is creating several new archive files.
Is there a sheduled (backup)job, that couldn’t finish up?