I’ve set up a new server with Zammad, and am trying to import the data from the previous server. However, after restoring the data, the new server is still in its ‘Getting Started’ phase and has none of my data.
Perhaps I have mixed database types and not realised. How do I look up which database is being used on for Zammad?
- Used Zammad version: 2.9.x
- Used Zammad installation source: https://dl.packager.io/srv/zammad/zammad/stable/installer/ubuntu/18.04.repo
- Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04
- Browser + version: Chrome
- Backup of files and DB from the previous server and restore into new server to work
- Restored all data, but the new server is still in its ‘Getting Started’ phase and has none of the imported data.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Backup data from old Ubuntu 16.04 server, install Zammad & Elasticsearch on new 18.04 server, restore backups.