Autoremove agents from subscribed tickets

Infos:

• Used Zammad version: 5.0.x
  • Used Zammad installation type: package
  • Operating system: Ubuntu
  • Browser + version: any

Is it be possible to “unsubscribe” every agent from a ticket after the state is changed to “close”?

Regards
Stephan

Not with the build-in tools. If you are willing to code you may find a solution using the API or the Rails Console. But the more important question: why would you want to do that?

For the love of god, please upgrade to Zammad 6.2 which is the latest available version. Your version is terribly outdated (1 year +) and is prune to security advisories.

1 Like

Hi MrGeneration,

i did it :wink:
We are now on 6.2

It was a hard piece of work. I think the online documentation is not uptodate.

1 Like

Hi @YetAnotherGerrit ,

it was a question from my line manager. And I agree.
If someone adds me to subscribe (please excuse my bad English) to a ticket by using the @@ I have to unsubscribe all tickets if they are closes.

Regards
Stephan

It is up to date. Not sure what you missed…? But without feedback that’s generally hard to tell.

I speculate now. You “have to unsubscribe” because, you have an overview “My subscribed tickets” that is full of tickets, that you are not interested anymore? If the answer is yes, the preferred solution would be to adjust the overview, so only tickets are shown that have been updated in the last 4 weeks (e.g.).

Thank you. This is a verry good idea.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.