- Used Zammad version: 3.1
- Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …)
- Operating system: Windows
- Browser + version: Google Chrome
- Customer will see the priority of their ticket once they select an urgency to their ticket
- the only solution i came up is by select options on the object. but this option will allow the user to select its priority. but the objective is to automatically assign the priority based on what the user selected on the urgency.
is there a way where i can set a condition that if the customer select an urgency=high, the priority of the ticket will automatically become high and it will show on their ticket?
The most important question here is:
How shall Zammad automatically determine if this is urgent?
You can trigger that by special phrases within subjects or bodies, via object values or even mail priority.
My (and proberbly any one elses) answer thus depends on your use case.
Please describe it a bit better so we can understand what you want to achieve (and how (that’s the missing part).
please refer to my screenshot.
the following are the views of the user. What we want to achieve is that there will be another object named “priority” with the values Low, Normal, and High. the value of the priority object will be based on the urgency (with values Low, Normal, and High) that the customer select. If the customer select the “Low” option on the urgency object, the priority object will be automatically become “Low”.
Is this feasible? Please advise. Thanks!
Create Objects Format is Select
then use trigger
Edited my 1st reply wrong word Trigger is the right word
This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.