we used to have an integer parameter in our organization, that could be -1, 0, and up to 99.999.
Since quite some time we are now not allowed to use “-1”.
It is also said in the edit parameter dialog.
Is there a reason for such a change?
Is there a way to get the old behaviour back and allow -1? E.g. via a different type?
Is this a regression?
- Used Zammad version: 3.1.x
- Used Zammad installation source: package
- Operating system: Linux
- Browser + version: Firefox, latest
- -1 should be allowed for integer
- fails to save
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- add an attribute for organization
- select integer and try to use “minimum” -1