- Used Zammad version: 5.1.x
- Used Zammad installation type: package
- Operating system: CentOS7 (Server), Windows 10 (Client)
- Browser + version: Google Chrome Version 101.0.4951.67 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- When triggering a mail send, the name of the group should appear as the sender name with it’s mail address.
- Instead of appearing the name of the group. Just appears “-”. Tried it with different groups and mails and had the same behavior.
- Configure a new mail / group and a trigger to send a mail for example when a ticket is created for that group.
As you can see in the following screenshot, the name is not displayed in the trigger mail:
Does anyone know where this field is taken from? I think is the group name but I don’t know why it does not appear, any advice would be appreciated.