- Used Zammad version: 3.3.0
- Used Zammad installation source: source
- Operating system: MacOS
- Browser + version: Chrome 79
- Startup and let me setup Zammad
- It starts up but when I try to open http://localhost:3000/ it shows me the following error:
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Setup local environment with a dockerized MySQL.
- Execute env RAILS_ENV=local bundle exec rails s
- Open http://localhost:3000/
*Sometimes it happens when changing from one environment to another. For example, I startup pointing to development, it works, I change the RAILS_ENV to stage, and stops working even for development.