- Used Zammad version: 3.6.x
- Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …) package
- Operating system: Debian 10
- Browser + version: FF current
- return users which have at least a specific role (i.e. Agent)
- cURL returns empty result
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- execute the curl statement
I’d like to use a curl statement which returns the users which have i.e. the “Agent” role.
I tried the following:
curl -H "Authorization: Token token=$TOKEN" -H "Content-Type: application/json" 'https://zammad.mydomain.tld/api/v1/users/search?query=roles:Agent&expand=true' | jq
A search with
query=id:5 for example works as expected.
Can someone point my to the right way? Thx in advance