Any news about a knowledgebase?

This kinda died so I’ll reply here :smiley:

We expect the KB to come within Q4 this year.
Be super excited, just like I am. :blush:

5 Likes

looking forward for this…

1 Like

We’re thrilled as well but experienced some stones in our way. We currently won’t hold Q4 and will be going for Q1.

1 Like

Hi,
Really looking forward to this!!

Is it possible to get a screenshot or a small hint how it´s going to look? :slight_smile:

We are about to setup a new knowledgebase and it would be fantastic if we just could use our Zammad (which we love!!) instead of setting up a completely new server with some wiki-software.

Hey,

sorry, but I don’t have any Screenshots yet. I’d personally also wouldn’t want to share them.
Not because I don’t like you guys, but as some alpha pre-screenshots might raise exceptions we couldn’t full fill afterwards. It might be the devs change all colors from let’s say gray to red. Haha :smiley:

We’re also thrilled already and work hard on finishing the feature as soon as possible.
We all’ve waited for so long now. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Totally understand, just so courius :slight_smile:

1 Like

So this sounds like something for v3.0? :slight_smile:

Who knows :nerd_face:
It’ll proberbly a new milestone yes.

1 Like

Hi all, any news on this feature?

1 Like

Do you want to guess? :wink:

Edit: No, no news yet. We’re testing it internally at the moment.

2 Likes

Let us know how the internal Tests are going on ;)?

Duh! It’s a secreeeeeet. :smirk:

It’s the usual finding “features” which aren’t any. Final fixings and fiddlings.
In my opinion looking promising, but I aint the benchmark (as so often :smiley: )

2 Likes

Hi

Are you working on a implementation for confluence?
This is highly requested in our company.

Thank you

Please don’t go too off topic or hijack threads…
And no, we don’t have any plans at the moment.

Hi

Im not going off topic, the initial request was about confluence as you could read here: https://github.com/zammad/zammad/issues/366

But as I understood you will provide your own knowledgebase then, right?

Thank you

We provide an own knowledgebase, yes.

@MrGeneration BTW: Is there any new information about that? :wink:

1 Like

yeah, well no :smiley:

A little colorful bird just told me that you should keep an eye on the news section of our website tomorrow.

EDIT: Nearly forgot to thank all of you for your patience and to those who helped getting it shipped :ship: Thanks from the whole team!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 416 days. New replies are no longer allowed.