Title: Allow users to write their request into the chat PRIOR to an agent joining
- currently users have to wait until an agent opens the ticket. That requires agents to either have Zammad constantly in the active tab or risk losing a user.
- the waiting period, even if just a few seconds, can be incredibly frustrating from a user perspective. You have an issue you want to discuss but the only information you see is “connecting”.
- please develop the chat so that users can click the chat box, then enter their request and hit send so that the agent can see it. Of course they should also be greeted with a welcome message.
Help us understand:
- user opens chat and can write
- average concurrent agent count? 1
- average tickets a day? 30 - 50
- what roles/people are involved? customer support
- everything else which you think is useful to understand your use case?
Thank you and have fun.