Allow users to see only tickets assigned to themselves

Infos:

• Used Zammad version: latest
  • Used Zammad installation source: package
  • Operating system: CentOS 7
  • Browser + version: Chrome Latest

Issue

We have a main contact@company.com. This address is monitored by two managers. Managers assign issues to other employees. The employees should exclusively see the tickets assigned to them by the managers, and nothing else. Also we should be able to add two employees at the same ticket. So a ticket should be seen by the managers and by all the assigned employees. The other employees should not be able to see tickets on which they are not assigned to.

Is there any way to achieve this with Zammad? If yes, can you please let me know how?

Thank you!

Well your only way is per agent groups and specific permission settings to match that requirement.

Sure, I can do Agent Groups. Basically all messages will come to contact@domain.tld, which can be viewed/managed only by managers. I successfully setup Zammad and it’s fetching/sending emails.

So from that point how/what should I do? How can I assign/move a ticket that arrives on contact@ (and it’s seen only by the managers) to another group?

Thanks!

One approach would be to set a specific owner if a specific group has been set via trigger.
That’s proberbly the easiest approach for your users.

You could also use Macros if that helps.

More information on the relevant topics for above can be found here:

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.