After update on zammad 5.3.0 no access to interface

• Used Zammad version: 5.3.0
  • Used Zammad installation type: package
  • Operating system: ubuntu server
  • Browser + version: chrome

Expected behavior:

After update to new version of zammad 5.3.0 I can log in to system and get access to interface.

Actual behavior:

After update to new version of zammad 5.3.0 I have the page with infinite loading (screen attached)

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

update to zammad 5.3.0 from previos version with no errors

try to get access to the zammad

Try checking your production.log to see if there are any errors

It was not a Zammad problem, it was communication channel problem. When channel problem fixed everythig works well. Sorry to disturb you

1 Like

Curious, how did you find that out? I wouldn’t expect a channel error prevent Zammad from working at all. What sort of channel are you using?

Also what problem was it?

I just check channel loading and it was overloaded. So there was a problem to send network package from server to client. Thats why permanent “Loading” appeared when trying to connect to Zammad page

Hi there! I’m new to the platform and I have the same issue you had with your Zammad installation.
Could you please tell me which stepts did you make to solve the issue with the loading screen?
What do you mean by communication channel?

Many thanks

Hi! It’s not a Zammad problem in my case. It was a hardware problem on network channel side. There was too many packages and thats why there was no way to send the packages from Zammad server to client. After I found the source of the problem and fix the source overwhelmed the connectivity everything start works well.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.