- Used Zammad version: Zammsd 3.5.x
- Used Zammad installation type: (source, package, docker-compose, …) Gentoo, Docker-compose.
- Operating system: Gentoo
- Browser + version: Chrome last
- Reception by mail helpdesk->
getting on zammad
Reception by mail helpdesk->
no-reply (mailing) works but no
receiving on zammad
- A self-signed certificate was created for pop and imap in exchange 2013, but the error did not help that the user or password was not correct, I reset and the password did not help
on the docker side i have a ping to my exchange server, exactly
on the exchange2013 mail server, all incoming and outgoing work properly
the other day, unnecessary certificates were removed, perhaps something was fixed on them, that’s what is not clear
when try to continue
On the side of Exchange : The Microsoft Exchange POP3 service is ready.
All crt is valid but what’s problem i dont have inbound messages in zammad pls help! Thank you!!!