ear Support Team,
We recently updated i-doit CMDB to version 25, api 1.14.1, since that i-doit integration does not work - cant add CI from CMDB through Zammad.
The error message what i can see in the admin interface (system>integrations>i-doit)
i-doit system error: Please specify a user by RPC Session header or HTTP Basic Authentication.",“data”:null}}
Was worked with the previous version of i-doit.
- Used Zammad version: 6.0.0
- Used Zammad installation type: (source, package, docker-compose, …)
- Operating system: Ubuntu 20.04.6 LTS
- Browser + version: Firefox 116.0 (64-Bit)
- It can connect to i-doit to select / add CI from cmdb via API
- It can not connect to i-doit to select / add CI from cmdb via API
Do you have any idea what’s went wrong there?