Title: Add ability to automatically shrink media files via scheduler with Linux tools
Use case/pain point:
- If regularly transmitting videos, images and PDF files over a prolonged period of time, more disc space is consumed.
- It is desired to counter this space consumption, reducing the filesize of attachments.
- This way the size of a backup should also be reduced.
- It would be useful to be able to reduce the size of ticket attachments via admin menu (scheduler).
- A scheduler job should be configurable to select specific tickets and downsize the attached files using tools like FFMPG, Image Magic and Ghostscript.
- The desired size, and thus tradeoff in quality, should be configurable via percentage value.