- Used Zammad version: 3.4.0
- Used Zammad installation source: DEB
- Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- Browser + version: Firefox 77.0.1 (x64)
I’m trying to add an e-mail mailbox in Zammad.
We’re using an Exchange 2010 server with IMAP and SMTP enabled. IMAP and SMTP test was successful with other applications. When adding the mailbox in zammad, I get the error message “504 5.7.4 Unrecognized authentication type”, no matter which port I use, either 25 or 587. Port 465 isn’t reachable for our Exchange Server. The user credencials are correct since the test with IMAP and SMTP are successful in other applications.
- E-mail account should be added to send and receive e-mails through Zammad
- E-mail adding process ends with error message “504 5.7.4 Unrecognized authentication type”
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Go into settings - e-mail
- Click Add
- Configure an IMAP mailbox
- Enter SMTP settings for Exchange 2010 server with port 25 or 587