- Used Zammad version: latest docker image as of 31.03.2021
- Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …) docker-compose inside docker-swarm
- Operating system: docker
- Browser + version: 89.0.774.63 (64-Bit) (MS Edge)
- I enter the SMTP Host without username and password and change the SMTP Port to 25 to be able setup zammad on first installation. This SMTP Host is just available in my network and not on WAN.
- error is shown as title says and I can’t continue
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- install docker-compose images on docker-swarm by just replacing all the env variables with “normal” written ones and set the version up to 3.8