- Used Zammad version: 6.0.0-1686923138.5f49be3b.jammy
- Used Zammad installation type: package
- Operating system: Ubuntu 22.04
- Browser + version: Chrome 111
- Create a ticket from web-form with a specific customer’s data
- Regular behavior
- My task is to have the user fill out a fairly large web form from which to create a ticket.
Since Zammad contains very limited web forms, I want to use a third-party service such as Jotform.
But I don’t understand, how to pass data from completed form to Zammad, so that a ticket would be automatically created on behalf of a user whose name and email are specified in the form fields.
Unfortunately I don’t have programming skills and I don’t know how to work with webhooks, json and all that stuff.
Maybe there is a ready solution, which can be applied to my task? How can I integrate a third party form service and Zammad?
thank you all in advance!