- Used Zammad version: 6.1
- Used Zammad installation type: source
- Operating system: Zammad Server: Ubuntu 22.04 / Desktop: Win 10 Entp. 22H2
- Browser + version: Desktop: Google Chrome v118
- Enable 2FA / Security Tokens for Admins and Agents on a server without SSL/Certificates. User shall be able to login and add a security token.
- Admins are prompted with the ability to add a 2FA-Security key, however after naming the key and selecting “Next”, output is given as “The application is not running in a secure context.”
- Pre-req: Setup Zammad without SSL/Certificates (assumption)
- Enable 2FA for Agents/Admins and set it to required.
- Select add token instead of “Cancel and log-out”
- Input a name for the token
- Receive actual behavior.
I would like to turn this 2FA feature off, however I am unable to log back into my admin account without adding a security key. However, adding a security key seems to be disabled due to the ACTUAL BEHAVIOR where I receive the “This application is not running in a secure context”
I am unable to find the configuration setting to run (rails r 'pp Setting.set(“???”, “???”)) in any of the documentation nor the files.