WhatsApp Support

I’m following the stable version.

Please adjust the name so it’s very clear that it’s not a official one. Thank you.

Sorry about that.

1 Like

Hello

what does that mean? sorry for the question, i know no experience

HI friend, sorry for late.
Im here now, can I test?

tks a lot

Olá Claudeir, eu fazia o desenvolvimento de um fork para o zammad com integração ao whatsapp.
Mas migrei para outro sistema (ChatWoot), no nosso grupo do Telegram, discutimos os passos necessários para migração.
Se ainda tiver interesse na integração do Zammad com o Whatsapp, deixei ela funcional no GitHub, alguns amigos ainda utilizam. Todas as quarta-feiras faço atualizações nesse sistema novo.

BY GOOGLE:

Hello Claudeir, I was developing a fork for zammad with whatsapp integration.
But I migrated to another system (ChatWoot), in our Telegram group, we discussed the necessary steps for migration.
If you are still interested in integrating Zammad with Whatsapp, I made it functional on GitHub, some friends still use it. Every Wednesday I update this new system.

This is a english speaking forum only.
Please translate or remove your post.

It’s unfair against others.

My friend, thank you very much for your kindness and for your very quick response.

I would like to have contact with you and the telegram group. Can you send me the community access link on telegram?

Best Regards

CLAUDEIR RIBEIRO - from Brazil

Where can I find this?

I managed to integrate zammad using SMS channel with Twilio. The only configuration I needed to do was to prefix “whatsapp:” to the sender number in the configuration. I believe it is not so complex to add this channel. The only limitation with using the SMS channel is the total output characters which is limited to 160.

Would be really great if full Whatsapp-Integration could come to the SaaS-Version.