Trigger for "escalation soon" based on group

Hello, I hope someone will be able to help me.
Is there proper way to create custom notification (trigger) that will fire one time when SLA hit 1 hour mark (or any kind of time mark)? I checked all triggers, but none of them worked.

If i use Scheduler - it’s not fire once, but every run. The only workaround i was able to find is to use tags, so Scheduler will ignore already worked on tickets, but maybe someone know proper way to do Notification about soon-to-expire SLA based on Triggers and not Schedulers?

I wonder why? ;x
Let’s have a look at trigger limitations / scopes (Limitations — Zammad Admin Documentation documentation):

Triggers will fire during the following conditions:

• Creation of a ticket
  • Updating a ticket

TL;DR: This means your situation does not qualify as above mentioned trigger situations and thus will not work.

You may want to consider using schedulers for this:
https://admin-docs.zammad.org/en/latest/manage/scheduler.html

And that’s correct, because:
Schedulers do act like “cronjobs” and technically can’t differentiate if your ticket was touched before (and isn’t supposed to be anymore).

So using a tag or object to remember not to is exactly what you’ll want to do here.

By the way:
Roughly 10-15 minutes before SLA escalation Zammad will notify your agents based on their notification settings.

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.