- Used Zammad version: 3.3.x
- Used Zammad installation source: docker package installation
- Operating system: docker
- Browser + version: Multiple tested
* Safari - Version 12.1.2 (14607.3.9)
* Chrome - Version 75.0.3770.142 (Official Build) (64-bit)
* Firefox - Version 80.0.1 (64-bit)
Whenever we create a new ticket, via email and we add one email at “To:” field, and one or more at the “CC:” field, the ticket is not sent and Zammad system sends a notification with the following:
Unable to send email to ‘Name1 LastName1 firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com’: Can’t use Channel::Driver::Smtp: # <Net::SMTPSyntaxError: 501 <Name1 LastName1=<firstname.lastname@example.org>>: “@“ or “.” Expected after “Name1”>
This happens on a new ticket, however, whenever we reply to a created ticket, to the same emails, it’s all ok, and the notifications/messages are sent to the correct email recipients.
It’s worth noting that the emails are provided from the database, and not inserted hardcoded.
Is there any way we can have this fixed?
Could you give us a help on this?
Thank you in advance,