Chat WebSockets API Documentation

In the company I work, we have been using Zammad for ticket management and other useful features. We also have android/ios native apps, where we would love to integrate the zammad chat feature. I noticed you provide a javascript integration, but this is not possible to use in android, not even inside a WebView.
We are willing to implement with our own logic the chat communication, just curious if Zammad has a public websockets API for the chat feature. Any help will be appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Jimmy

We are willing to contribute to the Zammad team with a Zammad Chat Integration for Android and iOS.

@thorsteneckel might help you at this point, when he found time

1 Like

Hi folks. I moved the thread over to the Development category since this is more about the internals of Zammad and the lacking documentation.

However, I posted a short introduction earlier on how to initialize a WebSocket connection and the existing backends. Please let me know if there is more information needed. I’m happy to help.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply.

Sorry, I removed your URL as I couldn’t find any relevance to Zammad.
Looked fishy to me.

It was spam. Blocked the user and deleted the post.

This topic was automatically closed after 416 days. New replies are no longer allowed.