I am looking for the following feature improvements in Chat:
- Possibility to set all timers of Chat on the admin interface. E.g., I’d like to set up the time how long it should take for an agent to respond before the chat availability for that agent goes to offline state.
- Add CSS classes on the admin interface to the chat modal so that it will align with our website design.
- View a lost chat log. I’d like to see how many chat requests were not answered and add this figure to the SLA.
- Add an option for desktop notification (Windows) to be notified for waiting Chat clients.
- Add Slack integration for Chat agents. Notification would be the minimum desired feature, but preferably Chats will be possible to be responded by agents in Slack without the need to go to the Zammad interface. Various dedicated channels would be auto-assigned for concurrent chats.
- Improve the “Start a new conversation button” to become a “Leave a message” button. Right now it the Start a new conversation button appears when an agent times out, but it appears even if there is not a single chat agent available. (This might be a bug perhaps?). I think this needs to be improved and the button should open a form where the client can ‘leave a message’ by submitting a ticket instead.
- Add a feature where clients can start chats even without an agent present and if there is no response their Chat the conversation is auto-converted into a ticket. To do this, the client should be able to add their name and email address before starting the chat.
- Integrate the Form modal with the Chat modal. It is common nowadays that when a chat facility is offline, clients can leave a message by submitting a ticket. Right now Zammad is hiding the chat button instead.
- Add opening hours to the chat facility with time zones so that clients can see and plan beforehand when they are able to chat with agents.
- Add an API endpoint where we can check for Chat agent availability.
If any of these are achievable already please let me know.