Change notification defaults?

Hey guys,

is there a way to change the default notification settings for all (new) users instead of having to manually edit them one by one for each new user?

For example, I want to disable all email notifications by default.

As far as I know, in Zammad 2.6 there is no option in the admin menu but maybe you could point me to the appropriate file or piece of code?

Have a nice day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There is no such option at the moment, you also cannot change this via command line (with a standard way)

Bests

For now, I would be happy to hardcode it in a file and exec zammad run rake assets:precompile or something. Just like I changed the login page to not show the message “You’re already registered with your email adress if you’ve been in touch with our support team.”

I believe that the notification setting shouldn’t be hardcoded, but could be changed within the database. But that’s a bit too deep for me. :wink:

Thanks for your effort. I just found the hardcoded defaults in /opt/zammad/config/application.rb and set email: false for each type. That’s enough for a workaround (until the next update I guess).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.