Builds in develop channel not up to date

Hi all,
This is not a real question regarding developement but I’m using the dev branch in a test environment. And since 27 days (last entry #3597) the builds are stuck.
Will this be solved or do I need to switch to another channel?

BR

Hi @Bada - thanks for letting us know. This is kind of embarrassing… I informed my colleagues and we will resolve it. We’ll let you know!

It’s a packager.io issue. See https://twitter.com/medenhofer/status/1082222245626425344 hopefully it’s fixed ASAP. Let’s wait.

Thanks for quick reply.
So I’ll sit and wait :slight_smile:

A few days went by but obviously it’s still not solved. They deleted newer uploads, but since 1 day they’re starting again uploads which will never finish:

Since there is still no change at all I would ask if it’s possible to switch from develope to stabel channel without any problems and what the steps are.
Has anyone experience with htis procedure yet?

I just noticed that stable branch is now affected, too :scream: - I already added a tweet.

Regarding your question: A downgrade to stable is not possible because the database schema will have likely changed :confused:

Thx for information.
Will a change to stable be possible once the version is also 2.9 ?

Yes! When we release a new stable version it will get branched off of develop.

It seems that the packager.io issue is resolved. stable is up to date again and develop is catching up. Only 9 days behind :raised_hands:

:+1:
Looks pretty fine. Let’s see whether it’s working or not.

Just a short success.
Now they’re stuck again. Neverending story. I think I’ll wait for the next stable release and switch.