Zammad freelancing ? Job Request. Developer needed

Hi there,

I work in a government institution which is looking to replace it’s actual ticketing system (custom made). This institution manages a local region (community) which needs to handle citizens request (around 80.000 citizens). Citizens will report common issues like: traffic light not working, hole on the road, garbage on the sidewalk, robery, etc.

I see 4 options for custom development:

1. Zammad development team.
  2. Zammad partners companies (external).
  3. Developer with Zammad experience.
  4. Developer without Zammad experience

First option is an alternative, but not sure if we can afford them.
Second option seems not possible as there isn’t any public Partner program.
Third option: where can I find freelance developers with Zammad experience ?. Hard to find.
Forth option: Possible, but, do you think a Senior Ruby on Rails developer without Zammad experience would be able to implement the required features (below) ?

Some of the custom features we need are:

• Use VAT ID instead of email as the user Key for register and login.
  • Each issue requires an address field. This field should use some geo-reference API for fetching user actual location as suggestion.
  • All issues (from different users) but with similar location should be related automatically.
  • Also, we need to build a mobile APP on Android and iOS, for citizens to report issues.
  • Integrate citizens ID with other citizens data like: driver licence, commercial licence, etc. (through webservice)
  • Build complex issue workflows.
  • Build Custom SLA.
  • Build Custom issue reporting.
  • Implement poll (surveys) for measuring citizens satisfaction.

Appreciate any comment. Thanks :grinning:

Hi Nicolas,
If you are still on the lookout for someone I would be happy to help you, as I am an experienced Zammad freelancer and what you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise
You can reach me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew

I’m not evaluating Andrews skill set, in fact I can’t. Just a humble warning.

Please note that there’s currently no qualification that guarantees freelancers to have the required expertise. Any code change, no matter if via addon or directly to the code (option 2 should never be your option!) may directly or indirectly affect your instance in a negative way. In such a case, if caused by third parties, you’ll be on your own.

The change you’re trying to implement is fairly big and technically goes against Zammad standards (the VAT ID part). Good luck through.

Thanks @Andrew for your reply, but we finally decided to go for the Zammad consulting and development services.

This topic was automatically closed 41 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.