- Used Zammad version: 5.1.x
- Used Zammad installation type: from package
- Operating system: Debian / Nginx / Postgresql
- Open tickets from web form
- From a new installation I configured the web form and usen on my Wordpress site. Using the button popup appear as expected and sending the form with all data the success message is displayed with the new ticket number.
But no ticket is recorded and the number displayed in the confirmation message is jumped as used.
i.e. the last ticket number is 24018. I open a new ticket from the web form and I got msg " Successful created ticket #24019 !". There is no ticket in Zammad and if I open a new ticket from Zammad directly the #24020 is opened.
- It always happen…
UPDATE: between Zammad server and the Website there is a firewall. Are other ports to be opened?
2nd UPDATE: From the browser (both Chrome and Firefox) after pressing the submit button I see one POST towards Zammad ending with 200 code. And I can see that the jquery-3.6.0.min.js lib is previously loaded.