- Used Zammad version: 2.5
- Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …) deb
- Operating system: Ubuntu 16.04
- Browser + version: latest Chrome, latest Edge
- Views should automaticly refresh.
- I have a view (my tickets). If a ticket is assigned to me, I see in the view the badge with the amount of the tickets. For example it shows me 15. The view itselt shows only 7. After a refresh of the browser i see all the tickets (15). In version 2.4 I see always all tickets.
The strange thing is partially the views is working correct, but sometimes I have to refresh it manually.
Is there a way to debug this issue
I have opened a ticket on github, but its the wrong place
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- I can’t really reproduce it allways.
- Open Zammad and stay it open for 24 h
@thorsteneckel thanks for your reply on github I will try your answer.
This happens to me in the following situations:
- I use my laptop and have a zammad tab open - I then put my laptop to sleep / standby, reactivate it 1-2 hours later and need to refresh the ticketsystem-page
- I opened a second tab of zammad and it somehow does not refresh completely (proberbly because of websockets)
Other than that, up until now as long as my connection to the system stays active, I’ve not experienced such a problem yet.
Maybe your webserver service is restarting / reloading and causing this issue?
Thx for your answer.
I will have a look at this too.
I have count the jobs with Delayed::Job.count and the output is 44.
How can i check if the zammad processes (especially the Websocket and Scheduler) work properly?
If I run systemctl zammad status, it seems to work correctly. This is the output:
Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/zammad.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
Active: active (running) since Mit 2018-07-04 16:34:46 CEST; 4min 11s ago
Main PID: 996 (sleep)
└─996 /bin/sleep infinity
On this server runs only zammad with elastic search.
This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.