- Used Zammad version: 2.6
- Used Zammad installation source: package (ubuntu)
- Operating system: ubuntu 16.04
- Browser + version: Chrome latest
I’d like to use the new generic cti interface with placetel. The placetel API call cannot be modified. It is
It’s far away from the input zammad is expecting. Any ideas how to get both together? I’m thinking of some kind of proxy that transforms the call with some kind of ruleset.
Has anybody done that before?
You use use a script converting for both sites. But to be honest, this will be dirty and can lead to errors.
Unfortunately this is out of my scope, sorry for that.
I see that there is a new Placetel integration.
But I can’t see the config menu in Version 2.7 (Build 2.7.0-1540824682)?
We’re still testing this integration, it’s not official yet.
The Placetel integration is currently testable via source installation or via develop branch.
What you need to configure:
At Placetel-Account you need to enable the following in “Administration” -> "Externe APIs"
- Call Control-/Notify-API aktivieren -> check
- URL Ihres API-Endpoints -> Past in the Zammad Webhook URL shown in Placetel Integration page
- Notify für folgende Rufnummern aktivieren -> enable all number you want to show in Zammad
And at Placetel-Account you need to enable the following under “Administration” -> "API"
- Creare an Api key -> Past in the Zammad API Token field shown in Placetel Integration page.
Start calling you to show if it is working.
Feedback is welcome!
I am happy to test and I have a Zammad installation that is not used in productive currently. So there is not much that can go wrong.
But I couldn’t find the way how change to the develop-branch. I guess I can do it via rails console. But how? Or do I need to change one of the config files and then run the
yum update zammad
Thanks for any tips and have a nice weekend,
I would still love to do some testing. Especially the Placetel CTI Integration.
This is currently not possible, wait for next week.
This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.