Usage Question - Different Ticket types

Hi All,

I am new to Zammad and I was wondering if there is a way to create different types of tickets based on the user’s needs?

For example:

1. Issue Ticket - General (default)

2. Order Ticket - User needs to give a few additional details (Objects?) to complete
    -> This ticket would be assigned to a different department (Group?) for processing and would fill in task list items (Objects??)
    –> Status of order would show to the user (Objects would be visible to user if filled in)

3. New User Request Ticket - User provides additional details for processing request.
    –> This ticket would be assigned to a different department (Group??) for processing and would fill in task list items and some would show to the user (Different set of Objects??)
    etc…

I am trying to figure out how I can do this but I can’t figure it out… Is there a way to choose a different type of Ticket and attached objects based on the Caller’s request?

Thanks in Advance…

Well short answer: Yes and partly no.

Your main need here is to have somewhat “dynamic field”-ish function that will provide objects to fill in based on a value of a field. That’s what Zammad currently can’t provide.

This is already on our list, without any ETA though.
You can find the enhancement issue to this here:

Right now your only option is to add all objects and just fill in the needed for the specific ticket.