- Used Zammad version: 3.4
- Used Zammad installation type: Debian Package
- Operating system: Debian 9
- Browser + version: Edge
- When I upgrade Zammad and Elasticsearch it is working
- Elasticsearch can not be upgraded to 7.*
- Start Elasticsearch service (systemctl restart elasticsearch)
- Error: The index [zammad_production/gmghf_9MSG-TdARE-WVCCw] was created with version [5.6.16] but the minimum compatible version is [6.0.0-beta1].
- I updated elasticsearch to 6.8 beforehand and executed ‘zammad run rake searchindex:rebuild’
How can I re-index any other way? Or can I uninstall elasticsearch and reinstall it after upgrade of zammad to version 5?