Update-Button doesn't send mails when replying

Infos:

• Used Zammad version: 5.2.x
  • Used Zammad installation type: Package
  • Operating system: Ubuntu 20.4
  • Browser + version: Chrome 103.0.5060.53 (and every other browser)

Expected behavior:

• Clicking the “Update” button sends the reply to the ticket owner

Actual behavior:

• The button remains “pale” and no mail gets sent

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

I just installed Zammad and everything seems to work fine. I added a Google channel, incoming mails are working just fine. I also added the same Google account as an SMTP account to send mails - notifications are working fine as well. But whenever I try to reply to a ticket, the “Update” button gets stuck and now mail gets send. Here is a short video of me reproducing the error: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software

The initial mail I created got sent, so the SMTP connection seems to work fine. It’s only the reply that fails. There are no hints in the log files and I’m a bit stuck.

I tried some more things like

• removing the Google channels entirely and creating a new app
  • removing the SMTP account and trying to send with sendmail
  • updating to 5.2.1

but still without any success - I can still send an inital mail, notifications are working fine, only the “reply to” function is not working.

Any idea is much appreciated!

Hi,

I was not able to recreate the issue. Could you please open the browser console before the issue occurs.
Then recreate the issue and provide us screenshots from the console with the error messages?

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.