Update 3.1 to 3.2

Used Zammad version: 3.1
Used Zammad installation source: (source)
Operating system: Debian 9
Browser + version: Chrome Versión 79.0.3945.117

Good Morning,

When updating our Zammad version 3.1 to Version 3.2 after updating it, restarting the server and the following error appears in the monitor panel and it is not able to recover the new mail sent to the ticket system, any idea / help in this regard.

Thanks greetings!

Captura

Any idea? :frowning:

:woman_shrugging:

zammad run rails r 'Channel::EmailParser.process_unprocessable_mails'
Might solve your issue or provide further details on what went wrong.

I just gave you everything that the command you told me has taken out, which by the way, has not solved the problem but at least we have taken out some more information, with that log can you deduce what happens?

Thank you!

IMHO
For the sake of @MrGeneration’s nerves: you could’ve just written the output of the command to some file and paste that output here. Reading screenshotted console output is just plain PITA.

-no hard feelings.

cheers

Sorry, next time I will do it that way if you are more comfortable.

Greetings!

Sorry but I do believe that this is not a vanilla Zammad installation.
Did you by chance change any code?

The referenced tables are no Zammad tables.

No, it really is the installation of Debian 9 book updating it over time via repository, but all according to manual, is there anything I can do or some log that can give you more information to know what to do?

Thanks greetings!

You might try to fix issue with
zammad run rake db:migrate

If any DB migration did not run (for whatever reason) it should do it for you - if it fails, it might have further hints for you. Normally this is done via upgrading automatically, but you might have a situation where this failed at some point.

Please also ensure that your Zammad does not need any restarts because of adding objects.
Maybe also have a look if you have any attributes inisde Zammad that have weird “encoding”.
Meaning anything else than a-z, A-Z, 0-9, _ in their attribute names (not display name).

Finally stopping the zammad service before updating, updating and subsequently “zammad run rake db:migrate” and “zammad run rake searchindex:rebuild” seems to work without problems.

Thank you very much for your help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.