- Used Zammad version: 5.1.1-1650884152.2cc110fd.buster
- Used Zammad installation type: package
- Operating system: debian 10
- Browser + version: Chrome Version 101.0.4951.54 (Official Build) (64-bit)
We want to use zammad for multiple projects within our company and I’m a bit stuck in assigning the access levels. These are the requests I received.
- external projects:
- everyone within the company should be able to see the tickets.
- new tickets should be assigned to the ticket dispatcher.
- dispatcher can assign to everyone within the project.
- external customer can create tickets.
- internal projects
- only the creator of the ticket can see the ticket.
- restricted number of agents.
- creator can change the name, the tag, change the group of the ticket, change the owner of the ticket.
Besides this, I also received the question if we can change the ticket details on the right side? We would like to see the tags and the group of the ticket.
I’ve been checking the worfkflow possibilities but I didn’t find a way the implement the way it was asked. Is there anyone out there who could ask me with this?