Infos:

• Used Zammad version: 3.5
  • Used Zammad installation source: RPM
  • Operating system: CentOS 7
  • Browser + version: Chrome 86.0.4240.75

Expected behavior:

• Send an Email as reply to the sender

Actual behavior:

• The trigger works only if the senders adress is the adress from the first user created by the setup. All other email adress didn’t work. In the ticket view is also no info ( only by the first user is a notifcation that it was send out)

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

• Create new group, setup the email connection. create a simple trigger to test.Unbenannt

Your description of the problem is a little confusing but one error I can see in your screenshot is where you change the customer of the ticket to current user. You should take that out. If that doesn’t solve your problem you have to describe it better.

@Trenga
It’s not nice to hijack other people’s thread to discuss your own problem. You should make your own thread. Your problem doesn’t seem related to ops problem. Also it’s not really clear what your actual problem is, you need to describe it better.

1 Like

sweet, but I make also error’s
But some question:

• did you setup a group with e-mail address
  • has the stored customer a e-mail address
  • did you tried “Action is updated”

we used before zammad google groups. So it’s was not a zammad problem. i found the problem yesterday evening… > can be Closed

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.