* Used Zammad version: 3.2.0-1578664361.375c4929
* Used Zammad installation source: Debian Package
* Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04
* Browser + version: Firefox 72.0.1
I expected it to recognise the word ‘complaint’ in emails body, email subject title or note then tag it raise the priority to high
- None of the changes occurred
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Setup the trigger as per the screenshot. Send an email or note containing the word ‘complaint’
The configured trigger of yours requires the existing ticket title to be “complaint”, the subject and body of the follow up mail to contain “complaint” as well.
Title contains “complaint” and text (body) contains “complaint” and subject contains “complaint”.
Is this condition met at all?
Please ensure that these conditions apply all to on the moment the ticket is being updated.
Note that Zammads conditions are “AND” only.
Of course, so I need separate triggers because I want:
Title contains “complaint” or text (body) contains “complaint” or subject contains “complaint”.
Is there a way to set ‘or’ because using separate triggers for this seems a bit messy
This is a feature request, however, not yet possible.
No ETA known.
This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.