Trigger "customer notification (on owner change)" does not work

Infos:

• Used Zammad version: 4.1
  • Used Zammad installation type: package
  • Operating system: Ubuntu 20.04
  • Browser + version: Opera 78

Expected behavior:

• Customer should receive an email when the owner of the ticket is assigned or changed

Actual behavior:

• email is not send

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

• I have tried to configure the trigger different ways, but still not working - the email is not sent:
    My current trigger config:

Is there a way to monitor the triggers?

You need to remove “Action is updated” then it will work.
This condition means that a note or new reply was inserted. You only need the condition “Owner has changed” for your trigger to work

I have removed everything and left only the parametr “Owner - has changed” and it still does not work. Any other ideas why it does not work?

I would change the recipient of the E-Mail from “Article Last Sender” to “Customer”

Thank you, now it works.
Whats the difference between “Article Last Sender” and “Customer”? I used the “Article Last Sender” because it was in the examples, but would like to know when is better to use customer.

Article last sender is used in triggers where you want to react to a new note or e-mail reply. The sender of the e-mail or the author of the note will receive the e-mail from the trigger.
In your case you want to react to a status update and you want the customer to receive the mail so that’s the better choice for this trigger.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.