- Used Zammad version: 2.8.x
- Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …): DEB for Ubuntu
- Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04.04 LTS
- Browser + version: Chrome 71.0.3578.98 x64
- Created a ticket update notification trigger that is internal - email only to agents.
- Created a ticket update notification trigger that is public - email to customer + agents.
working from within zammad console.
When both triggers are active, updating the ticket with an internal note sends a notification email to both customer and agents.
When the external trigger is set to Inactive, the active trigger works as expected - sending an email to only agents when the ticket is updated with an internal note - but since the external trigger is now inactive, when sending a public note, no notification email is sent to the customer advising an update has been made.
Once the second trigger is activated, when sending an internal note, it also sends the notification email to the customer, which it is not supposed to do.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
Create a trigger: action IS updated, state IS NOT closed, visibility IS internal
Create a trigger: action IS updated, state IS NOT closed, visibility IS public
Have also tried variations - state IS merged, new, open, etc., visibility IS NOT internal, etc.
Regardless of variation, when both triggers are active, internal notes are also sent to the customer.
I have attached photos of the current trigger settings used. I have gone through and made sure that I do not have triggers which are in conflict having the same criteria with different actions.
Any points in the right direction or other things to try is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.