Hi Team ,
- Used Zammad version: version 3.1.x
- Used Zammad installation source:
- Operating system: Cent OS 7
- Browser + version: Chrome Version 77.0.3865.120:
- My time zone is Asia/Dubai (GMT +4), please refer below screen shot
- In configured Asia/Dubai(GMT +4) but in system showing almost like +8,
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Actually today i moved this server live and configured email id that have mails from last Saturday and after all configuration i saw this Date and time issue.
Please help me to sort this .
What timezone does your Server live in?
Let me just guess that this screenshot comes from a ticket view - so please also provide the timezone of YOUR Browser that you’re viewing the affected ticket with.
Please note that displayed times are shown in the agents timezone which might be off here.
All database entries and communicated times are in UTC system side.
Noted with thanks, in server and end user systems are in same time zone Asia/Dubai (GMT +4),
please refer below screen shot
Can you please provide a complete screenshot that contains (blurred) articles with the timestamps?
Right now this is not straight forward to me. A current system time in the screenshot might help as well.
You provided timestamps without context which makes it hard to help here.
Thanks for the support, i found the issue, its with server, all are in same timezone but there was some difference in time, so i corrected and working fine, now.
This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.