- Used Zammad version: 3.6
- Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …) pkg
- Operating system: Ubuntu Server 16.04.7
- Browser + version: Chrome 88, macOS, Firefox 85.0.2, Windows
- A newly created ticket will be shown as “created 1 minute ago”.
- Newly created tickets are shown as "created in 59 minutes).
We moved our Zammad server to a new virtual environment and expecting time zone issues.
Tickets are created one hour in the future.
The system time is set via ntp and the timezone ist CET.
When a new ticket is created, the time says it is created in 59 minuten, not 1 minute ago.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Every change or newly created ticket is working with the wrong time zone setting.